About UsInvitro Sense Pvt. Ltd.
is the very first Biotech Company in India to bring forth TMB Monoreagent technology as a part of 'Make In India' initiative. Our company is gearing up for production of 5 variants in TMB monoreagent, which are ideal for ELISA applications.
Our Bengaluru, Karnataka (India)
settled company is embracing the job roles of a manufacturer
and is bringing forth TMB Reagent, TMB Substrate Ultra Blue, HRP Chromogenic Substrates (TMB Monoreagents), TMB Mono Reagent used in ELISA kit, Conjugate Stabilizers
and other products. Our company has formed alliance with IISc that is Indian Institute of Science, which is located in Bengaluru. With the assistance of our technology partner, we are making available all assured quality products.
Our company believes in rendering full satisfaction and happiness to customers which is why it undertakes OEM and CRO services, which are related to ELISA reagents. We meet our clients' business needs related to Biotechnology/ IVD Kit Development. Given projects are completed within given time period by our experts to surpass customers' expectations. Features
Our offered TMB monoreagents are best featured for the following:
Our TeamMr. V. Venkataraman
- Pack Sizes- We make different standard and custom pack sizes and avoid wastage.
- Versions- Suiting ELISA platform is our slow and rapid kinetic versions like prestained variants and organic-free.
- Pricing- Customers get fresh stock of products from our company, that too at reasonable prices.
- Documents- The packs of our products have imprinted on them manufacturing and expiry date. Also, customers can avail the benefits of complete traceability.
- Technology- Technology that is latest and incomparable is employed for making our products.
- Quality- All our products, be it TMB Reagent, HRP Chromogenic Substrates (TMB Monoreagents), TMB Substrate Ultra Blue, Conjugate Stablizers or others, are assured for quality.
is the Founder, CEO and Chairman of Invitro Sense Pvt. Ltd. He holds Ph.D from the famous Princeton University (USA). He completed his research work from this university in the year 1997. Afterwards, he joined the Dept of Physics (IISc, Bengaluru) in 1998. He possess 20 years of experience in translational research.
Below stated are some technologies he developed:
- Bio-MEMS micro PCR technology (This technology was transferred to BigTech lab, Bengaluru)
- Peroxidase based monoreagents
- Point of Care - Colorimetric Blood Glucose Biosensor strip technology
- Smart phone based Optical Biosensor Reader
- TMB monoreagents
In India and Foreign, he has published more than 65 journals, out of which 4 are Indian Patent and 1 is US Patent. Mr. N. Seshadri Venkatesh
is the Co-Founder, COO and CTO of the company. He has done his Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry-Endocrinology in the year 2005 from University of Madras. In both Abroad and India based Biotech companies, he has worked and gained good experience. He has also done Translational & New Product Development Research majorly of IVD/ /Biotechnology products. Over 13 years of long-standing in the industry is the reason behind his excellence in this industry. Mr. A. Jagannadha Rao
is the Expert Advisory Board Member in the company. He is working as a INSA Honorary Senior Scientist in Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru. By profession, he is also a professor who holds Ph. D in Biochemistry. He has spent nearly 45 years in Basic & Applied Research using experimental animal models. He has done his postdoctoral work from University of California (San Francisco) as well as University of Sherbrooke (Canada). He received Rajaramanna Fellowship (DST) from 2007 till 2013. He has published 176 scientific journals in India and Abroad. Also, he has edited 2 books. He has been a part of many conferences that took place in India and other countries. Featured Services
Our company is an original manufacturer that makes available HRP chromogenic substrate reagent, which finds use in CRO's, research and ELISA Kit. Our experience and knowledge makes us your ideal partner for availing our OEM facility. Custom Manufacture (Large Quantity Supply):
- Ensuring consistency in quality for maintenance of lasting relationship with customers.
- Stringent quality controlling process to meet standards of the Industry.
- Customers can avail this opportunity to supply our products under their own brand name.
- Customers can be assured for quality and delivery in our OEM service.